Waiting For Doom with Mike, Paul and... me


One of the perks of hanging about in the comics blogosphere is that you occasionally get invited onto podcasts. And this week, I was asked by Doom Patrol fans extraordinaire Paul and Mike to join them to talk about 2006's Infinite Crisis event - specifically, how it affected the then incarnation of the Patrol. 

In case you don't know Waiting For Doom, it's a podcast in which Australians Mike and Paul, while waiting for DC to bring back the World's Strangest Heroes, 'Doomsplain' the heck out of old stories. 

Have a listen, and join the fun by tweeting Mike on @AvanteGarve, Paul on @Reading_Hix and Wilfred, the show's sentient Twitter account, on @WFDPod. 

You can find the show itself on ITunes, Podbean and all good podcast catchers, or click the link at the showpage http://waitingfordoom.podbean.com. Happy listening!

Comments

  1. Really enjoyed hearing you on the show and I hope Wilfred invites you back some time !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for this seriously delayed reply, sometimes I don't get notification of comments – Dranj is a particular victim of this. Anyway here I am – thank you very much! I reckon you should go on the show too!

      Delete
  2. Definitely enjoyed hearing you on this one, Martin. Like Moby, let me echo hopes that you one day return to everyone's favorite Doom Patrol podcast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Doug, I'd love to crack open another tinny with Paul and Mike.

      Delete

Post a Comment